The Academy Offers International Programs That Support Adults, Parents, Families & Children
Turn your interpersonal skills into greater income and opportunity.
As a natural nurturer, you should be acknowledged as the supporter and expert mentor in your field.
People need you.
Parents need your support. Businesses need your services.
They need listeners to hear their stories.
They need supporters who understand how to communicate effectively.
They need your practical honesty and real feedback.
They need advocates who can build a solid foundation of trust and model the way to achieve effective rapport.
So are you the rock star of nurturers? Do you have an appointment schedule full of awesome clients who are paying you top dollar?
These coach-openings are for you.
If you’re not there yet, review carefully about how your customers see you.
You bring genuine heart and honesty to solutions.
We’re inviting you to live your legacy….your influence that helps people change and grow.
- You know people better than most.
- Others appreciate your warmth and heart that make you influential.
- You’ve invested in your professional development.
- You “get” where coaching soars in the future, and it is the “heart” path for you.
ACPI Accepts Coaches Throughout the Year.
In the Short Time Between Classes, We Offer You
Enroll and Prep
- Fill out coaching questionnaire
- Take inventories for your profile
- Determine business Goals
- Create Manifesto Vision Board
- Planning Your Coaching Business
- Take Parenting Temperament Inventory (online)
- Take General Temperament Inventory (online)
- Take Nine Temperament Traits Brief Course online
2. Coaching Intro
- What Is Coaching (1)
- The Business of Coaching a Clients (2)
- Temperaments – Coaching Skills Practice
- Interpret and Use The Parent Temperament Traits–Affect, Interactions, Accommodations (4)
3. Coaching Families
- Develop the coaching skills you need with your clients.
- Understand and apply the parenting temperament style assessment.
- Through coaching, support parents and families to carry out changes, behaviors, goals, or initiatives.
- Inspire action and empower strategies.
- Celebrate successes, no matter how small.
4. Introduction to Parenting the The Whole Child (2)
5. How to Coach Whole Child & Whole Parent - How adults recognize and respond to children’s needs based upon a HeartWise Nurture model with neuroscience. The same principles can be applied to parenting partnerships and in any relationships.
6. Certification - Completion of these modules results in Certified Parent-Family Coach/Consultant credentials. The program is required for those who seek coaching skills, coaching credentials, or any level of ACPI coaching certifications.
Module 1: Overview
Module 2: Clients and Customers
Module 3: Coaching Packages and Services
Module 4: Marketing Mindset and Message
Module 5: Three Practical Tools
Module 6: Marketing Strategies
Module 7: Financial Plan on Purpose