The certified parent coach, as a family partner, is an upbeat example and influence in assisting families today. Coaching Families could include defining their values, creating a family crest, or making communication maps. Many parents have told ACPI coaches that finally understanding how their core temperaments clashed with their child's developing traits was a profound experience. Coaching families could include systematizing the routines that help being a family member enjoyable. The coaches will define:
the roles they wish to offer families,
design the family-coach agreement,
decipher their personal brand, strengths, and their coaching tools,
Discuss their ideas of how coaching with families looks and works.
The skills a family coach receives through ACPI training and brings to you include:
- Knowing personal core values
- Knowing core temperament
- Demonstrating how you recognize core temperament patterns in your life.
- Demonstrating why this is foundation for your coaching skills
- Demonstrating why this knowledge is beneficial in working with a family member or members, and how it empowers your ability to coach people.
- Determine family needs – time management? Financial planning? De-stress times? Prioritize values and family decisions.
- Coaching through discipline issues