The Academy for Coaching Parents International
Trains and Certifies Coaches
for Temperament Profiles
Watch This Presentation To Learn More About ACPI & Coach Training
The Academy for Coaching Parents coach training certification program which I completed in fall 2011 had a HUGE impact on my parent coaching business. By selecting to focus on the special need’s niche, I was able get a clear focus on the business and marketing side. With Dr. Goode’s help, I gained a real detailed perspective of the dynamic of families of kids with special needs. ACPI’s program, like the discipline of mindfulness, allows one to develop an inner awareness of the possibilities and potentials that we all have.Todd Corbin
Completion of the program results in
- Certified Parent Coach,
- Certified Family Coach,
- Certified Temperament Coach
The designation of Certified Consultant is also available and depends on your client focus, courses, specialty expertise, and experience.
Specialized Expertise in Business
Setting up and operating a home-based business is included in the Business and Marketing course.
Choices for ACPI Certified Coach-Consultant Training
How Do I Become a Certified Coach?
1. You choose…
- The single certification course in which you want to be certified.
- The business-marketing course to ensure your plan for success.
2. You pay for the course for your certifications in total or set up a payment plan through Paypal.com.
3. You receive the overview and access to your classes.
4. A course may have five classes or seventeen classes, and you learn by completing one online class per week, participate in weekly calls, and give your course trainer the homework for review to ensure you develop or have the skills you desire for this program.
What Are The Results?
Your successful completion of the training course results in awarding you the certificate in your coaching or consulting specialty. Depending on your classes, you will receive resources like Inventories, Ebooks, Values cards, and Parenting Guides.