You are motivated to accomplish tasks and achieve! How do these accomplishments help you find your purpose in life? Is there a benefit to finding that one true purpose? What is your purpose?
What Is Purpose?
Do you define the purpose of your life as something that you love to do that also has a great impact on the world? The purpose is that sweet spot where you’re having a great time and doing something wonderful for as many people as possible.
10 Discovery Steps To Your Life Purpose
There are several ways you can attempt to discover the purpose of your life:
- Describe your ideal day. Project yourself several years into the future and imagine that your life is essentially perfect. What would your life look like? Are you working? What type of work are you doing? What do you do all day?
- Who is in your life? Now that you know what the end looks like, what can you do today to take the first step in that direction?
- Try austerity. Go camping in a remote place. Leave the food at home, but bring plenty of water. Limit your sleep and just sit with yourself. When you’re miserable, bored, lonely, and tired, sometimes the answers become obvious.
- Volunteer. Find an organization in your community that interests you. Doing something worthwhile can be a good way to discover your purpose. Even if you come up short, at least you’ll have done something important.
- Assume you can do the impossible. When anything is possible, what would you do? Take action to bring your dreams to life.
- Write. Perhaps the most effective way to discover your life’s purpose is to spend an hour writing. At the top of your paper write, “My life’s purpose.” Now spend the next 60 minutes writing whatever pops into your mind. When you find something that stirs strong positive feelings within you, you’re probably on the right track.
- Investigate a new hobby. We all have at least one activity we’ve been putting off until a more convenient time. Doing something new exposes you to new ideas and thoughts. Now is the time to jump in and get started. You might be surprised what you discover.
- Do something that terrifies you. Skydiving? Public speaking? You might find your life’s purpose during the process of conquering this fear. This can be challenging and it might take some time, but get started today.
- Spend a day being totally inspired. From the time you wake up until the time you go to bed, attempt to spend every moment inspired. The right books, music, and movies can help you maintain an inspired mental state. You’ll believe you can do anything. What would you do?
- Ask yourself what you would do if you had $10 million. How would you spend your time? What would your life look like? Can you figure out a way to make a living doing one of the activities you would be willing to do for free if you had the time?
Keep trying the above tips until you’ve found something that really excites you. When you find your life purpose, there will be no doubt. Avoid spending all of your life thinking and planning. Get busy living. Finding your life’s purpose will make life exciting and meaningful!
Ever thought about starting your career as a parent coach?
It is the time to become a Certified Parent Coach and begin providing compassionate coaching. You receive the trusted training you need to embark on an incredible, selfless, and conscious journey of helping others in a very rewarding career
Coaching for Conscious Parenting
Many people in this world were born with an innate gift that they didn’t know they had until they started noticing what happens to people who come around them. There is a special sparkle in people that can turn a sad, stressed, or insecure person into a happy, relaxed, and confident one through their empathy, warmth, and positive energy.
A Career Fit for a Humanitarian
Humanitarians have this special gift, as they are the nurturers, the ones that aren’t selfish and thrive on having compassion for others. If you feel like this description reminds you of yourself, then become a certified parenting coach. With your gifts to promote healing in others, you are a parent’s support system. Being able to communicate with parents that are suffering from a learning curve with new baby, or for the parents that try their best but struggle with dealing with a child’s unpredictable behavior.
Parent Coaching Certification
A certified parenting coach is a kind and compassionate resources that parents call when they need help. Guidance through some of the most common parental issues on a day-to-day basis is needed. It’s not to say they’re bad parents. Everyone needs to extend an arm and reach out when some situations seem unfamiliar or too much to handle.
Helping Families Through Divorce
Being a certified parenting coach comes with an excellent opportunity to offer support for parents that are going through a painful divorce, and are trying to learn how to be a single parent, or even learn to co-parent with the former spouse. Another great way for a certified parenting coach to offer support is during family trauma when everyone is too stressed to focus on their well-being, much less another family member.
The certified parent coach can come in and be the ears for the parent to clear the air. Or they can ask the parent questions to open the lines of communication. A helpful plan or individual strategy can be implemented in releasing some of the stress during the traumatic situation.
Flexibility is Key to Being a Successful Parenting Coach
A certified parenting coach needs to be flexible for the parent’s schedule involving day or evening hours and to be around for months at a time. A certified parent coach will not only improve the lives of their clients, but also empower their professional and personal life. Working from home is a terrific way to earn money in a field that allows you to inspire others and yourself along with connecting with like-minded people, who make new friends easily.
A Rewarding Career Filled with Compassionate People
By becoming a certified parenting coach, you will receive the experience of contentment that comes with making an impactful difference in the world. Teaching other parents positive, conscious parenting skills can be passed on to the next generation in their family.
Having the freedom of running a business solely centered around your compassion for helping others while continuing with an ongoing support will be self-rewarding. Be a part of an inspiring team of people who thrive in the teachings that motivate, uplift, and assist parents in creating a home that is filled with love, patience, understanding in a conscious environment.
Benefits of Training to Become Certified Parenting Coach
With a plethora of benefits to working from home aside from the excitement of working with no walls, you also get the freedom of a more work/home balance and a quieter atmosphere. The time that it would take to get to a physical job site can be spent working instead of sitting in traffic. Your office can be anywhere you want it to be from laying in a hammock with your laptop to sitting at your breakfast bar enjoying your coffee. Working in a remote setting has so many benefits while simultaneously helping other people with their lives.
Help a Family Build a Stronger Family Unit
A chance to change people’s lives is not something someone should take lightly. Such work can be the foundation of improving the quality of a family unit. Think what happens when a parent does not reach out. They might have taken an entirely different path with unwanted consequences. Be there to help a family take the right path.To make the best choices in building a strong family unit is crucial.
The feeling is incredible to help a family unit based on respect, compassion, understanding and willingness to create the best family bond possible. Be that special someone a family can count on. Likewise, fulfill your calling. Your gift is such an intrinsic part of who you are as a person, that it will leave you feeling proud of yourself.
Helping Parents Break Unhealthy Habits
Some parents fear that their childhood traumas will interfere with how they raise their children. They fear repeating the mistakes their parents made and don’t want to detach themselves from a potentially strong bond. They need your help. Conscious Parenting is not a strict set of rules for parents to follow, but are beliefs about what our children need to develop and thrive.
- Do you want to become a certified parenting coach and begin living the life you’d always dreamt of having?
- Do you want to spend your time in a positive way…making the world a bit better by promoting human welfare?
- Committing yourself to altruistic acts is not only beneficial to the recipient but your very own soul.
Take That Important Step To Become a Certified Parenting Coach
It is the time to become a Certified Parent Coach. learn to offer compassionate coaching by receiving the trusted training to embark on an incredible, selfless, and conscious journey. Get started in a role of influencing parents and families through educating and coaching for a better heart-to-heart connection. Do you have what it takes for Coaching for Conscious Parenting? If yes, start today and share your gifts with others.
In interviewing Elizabeth about being a parenting coach, she asked, “But who would listen to me? What if I can’t connect to a client?”
Her questions were valid, and they also revealed low self-worth. This thinking could keep Elizabeth from achieving important goals and becoming all that she desired to be.
- Do you feel that you’re not good enough for people to pay you?
- Do you underestimate that your insight could have a positive influence on others?
- Have self-worth issues affected your friendships or personal relationships?
Many of our unworthy feelings might come from what we experienced in childhood or from negative life experiences as an adult. Have you dealt with low esteem at some point in your life? Or have low self-worth issues affected your choices? Upset your relationships? Then to improve your self-worth and gain confidence as a parent coach or a family consultant, try these three steps.
Step Out: Visit with a friend, who is also a parent, and ask his or her permission to speak up. Tihs is your practice session:
- “I’ve observed Ian’s behavior, and I have a suggestion to increase your results in getting him to sleep. Does that work for you?”
- “I’d like to suggest that…”
- “Can I practice coaching you as a parent…”
How much is an in-depth coaching session worth to you?
You Can Change
Why do you feel you don’t deserve a fair price for your work efforts? You can change that mindset. You can overcome your doubt. One way is to create new habits like these, for instance:
- Practice offering suggestions to friends several times a week. They key is to ask their permission or to ask how you can help?
- You can mentally reprogram those negative voices with positive ones so that you feel worthy of earning and gaining wealth.
Don’t I Have To Be an Expert?
When Elizabeth asked this question, she explained that she felt a lack of coaching experience. This problem is common for many of us until we get our feet wet.
Like Elizabeth, we have to remember which urgent feeling inside led to the place of wanting to build a business. The typical answer is that we are here to help others, provide connection and communication that serves the higher good.
Over time, Elizabeth felt assured that her listening skills would carry the coach-client conversation until she thought to add her two cents. And she was a patient listener, who learned to speak up and ask more question,s when she felt the client needed insight. At last, she had moved beyond feeling unworthy and needing to prove herself.
Sometimes, like Elizabeth, an entrepreneurial coach has a desire to learn and a passion for helping. Being honest with people who seek advice is another virtue that entrepreneurs need to cultivate, rather than advise or guess at answers. Or, offer to find solutions, which is how Linda grew in her confidence.
Grow Into Your Confidence
We want to feel good about ourselves. When we are confident, we feel better emotionally and mentally, and this reflects positively on our behaviors and improves our quality of life, from personal relationships to our professional endeavors.
Thus, whatever helps boost our self-confidence is good for us. One of the best ways to do this is by exercising regularly. Exercise is not only good for self-assurance but has excellent health benefits.
So how can exercise boost self-confidence? Try these steps, perhaps one every other day, to have a new experience of confidence.
A Step in Building Your Self Confidence
Your confidence is the accumulation of all your reactions to the experiences that life brought you. Many factors contribute to the personal understanding of confidence.
One determining influence is how right are the circumstances of your life. Do you tend to fall into the trap of creating unrealistic expectations? In the process, the losses could become too painful, and you eventually suffer the effects of lower self-confidence.
On the other hand, if you rely more on playing safe and creating more achievable goals that are easier to attain, then you act with confidence. Also, achievements add to the development of self-confidence.
People, especially those with low self-worth like Elizabeth, benefit from knowing that they are somehow capable of doing well. They should strive to gain the confidence.
You may already have heard the phrase, “It is all in your mind.” The statement is true for some psychological and emotional conditions that have mental roots. Thus, the antidote might as well come from the same source.
You can always condition yourself to feel the way you want or to feel the way you don’t want. You can suppress emotions, and in the process, you help feelings materialize. To deepen your confidence, watching your thoughts and the words you say are how you grow in awareness. What you speak are not mere words, but concepts that dug deep within and integrated into your being. If you believe in these phrases, then there is no way that you won’t understand their direct opposite expressions.
Central to building self-confidence is one’s belief about self, much like Elizabeth’s honest statements. Whatever you set your mind to believe will all be taken as factual. The motivation to change must come from you. You start with talking to yourself using positive statements. Self-talk research shows that you do not have to believe in such statements. However, saying, thinking, or reading the statements do sink in and have a positive effect.
You, the confident, can change your perspectives and live a different life that looks forward to better things.