The Short Story About ACPI
THE SHORT STORY
The Academy for Coaching Parents was formed in 2004 to educate and train first-class coaches for parents and families. After two years of research, formulation, and building the business foundation with three business coaches, including representation from the International Coaching Federation and a mom?s focus group, this e-learning organization was formed to inspire and influence compassionate, conscious parenting.
Over the first year, we adopted HeartWise? as the term which best described an integrated view of parenting that was kind and respectful with expectations and boundaries. HeartWise? is the official brand of the Academy for Coaching Parents International, and the spiritual, health and wellness coaching and private healing work conducted by Dr. Caron Goode and Dr. Tom Goode, the founders.
Work from Home as a Certified Professional Coach or Consultant
Are you the helpful, supportive person who encourages other people? If you are looking for a way to be paid for your natural skills, ACPI offers you the professional training and materials to work from home as a Certified Professional Coach or Consultant.
If you need to expand your education or skills to be better qualified without going back to college, please read on.
The Academy’s programs provide you with skills and resources for coaching or consulting with parents or families.
Sometimes doing what you love–helping others, teaching, consulting, advising–can become confusing if you doubt your abilities and want to clarify your path.
I am Dr. Caron Goode, and I received the vision for ACPI in a 2-minute episode of death on a surgery table before the doctor revived me. Suddenly, forming the Academy became a mission after this awakening.
Dr. Caron Goode?Is the founder and managing director of the academy. Dr. Goode trains coaches and consultants to work from home in a financially successful business. She is the author of over three dozen books in parenting, coaching, business and marketing, and self-improvement. She is committed to the success of our entire trainees
Dr. Tom Goode?consults with those seeking to more fully realize potential, spiritual nature, and become healthier to make a greater contribution to family and society.?His approach helps those suffering from anxiety and discouragement.
Symptomatic resolution can occur quickly for the open-minded ?and committed. ?Contact Tom?at ?email@example.com
The Program Overview
?Most parents don?t have access to the information a parent coach can provide. Once they do, their whole mindset, thought process and philosophy change for the better. To be the one that brought someone to such a great awareness truly is the role of a lifetime.?
? Kristy Dixon, ACPI-Certified Coach for Parents, PURE Parenting.com
- Have you ever dreamed of working from home and being self-employed, choosing your working hours, and enjoying more time with your family and friends?
- In ACPI?s research, we have found that, in addition to seeking their independence, individuals attracted to this program also wanted to make a difference in other?s lives.
- ACPI?s HeartWise coaching and parenting model gives you the ability make your dream come true. Are you willing to transform your thoughts into action and to focus your vision in clear, easy steps?
- Are you committed to learning how to be a successful parent coach?
- The Academy is an e-learning school, which prepares you to be an entrepreneur and to operate a professional Parent Coaching business. ACPI courses present evidence-based, leading edge strategies for parenting, child rearing, problem solving, connection and communication, with a foundation in interactive styles, strengths and skills.
- HeartWise? is the brand of parenting and coaching offered through ACPI?Our coaches learn to effectively apply compassion, caring and aware strategies for coaching the whole parent and whole child.
You may enroll at any point in the year, and payment plans are available. Once enrolled you must complete coursework within 12 months. There are no further licensing or certification fees at the level of being a coach. Several courses are offered for you to teach in order to add variety and marketing options in your practice to your clients.