This article focuses on customer stories. Let your customers do the storytelling for you at least some of the time.
Look at customer stories as a way to get powerful marketing materials. Your customers’ stories and testimonials can be the most powerful tools in your marketing toolbox.
Start with compelling stories your clients already share with you – their testimonials. Share your customer’s testimonials anywhere on your site.
- Work them into your sales pages.
- Set up a dedicated page for testimonials.
- Add a testimonials at the bottom of your email.
- Sharing customer stories on social media is another powerful strategy.
If you have a decent client base and your product is good, you’ll likely see more and more testimonials as you start to use them. Current customers read them and decide whether to share a story of their own.
Pay attention to the emails you receive. If your readers are anything like mine, they’ll write in explaining their situation and ask if the product or service is right for them. Use questions in your frequently asked questions emails and web page. Even if the situations aren’t 100% the same, your target audience will be in similar situations and have the same issues.
Encourage your customers to talk about how they feel about what you have to offer.
- Has the information been helpful?
- Has that course on writing and publishing Kindle books inspired them to launch a series of how-to books?
- Showcase how clients can use your products and services. They are some of the best stories you can share.
- Share stories or articles that offer personal social proof.
Don’t be afraid to ask your customers to share their stories. Is one successful client willing to share their success on your blog? . As you start to publish some of these customer stories, share them with your customer base and ask if anyone else would like to share. Eventually, you’ll have a nice little collection of stories submitted by your clients who will not only help you market your products and services, but also show that you’re the genuine person that’s making a difference in other people’s lives.
Do you have an online business plan or are you flying by the seat of your pants? A yearly planning document that reflects your values and goals is the most useful tool in your business arsenal.
Your mission statement and your business objectives provide a road map that keeps your successful business moving in the right direction. However, the map is not enough. You also need a compass to stay the course and realize you are on track. Your values and vision comprise the compass.
A statement of values is a set of principles that guide the way you operate your business. For example, whenever you have an important decision to make, like setting a price for your services or for a product you sell, you would review your decision according to your values. The values and decision are congruent, not at odds. This process means you won’t question your decisions or wonder if you are doing the right thing. You operate your business from a core of integrity.
A vision statement is a precise set of words that tells people what your successful online business does and how you do it. The vision defines what you hope to achieve.
The planning I suggest is a simple blueprint for how you intend to establish or grow your business. Use your business
plan to map out your goals, action plans, and financials while significantly increasing your chances for success.
Business Planning Benefits
1. A yearly business plan organizes you to take stock of your progress, examine what is working, and coordinate goals and actions for the upcoming year. Almost all of the very successful business owners will tell you that they create business goals and action plans on a regular basis like each month.
architecture concept. architecture design and model my own
2. A business plan reflects your most profitable path.
3. A plan shows you where are making mistakes or losing profits.
Planning a business includes these sections:
1. Description of your business model
2. Who are your customers, the target market?
3. What do you offer? How is different from others who offer the same thing?
4. What are your specific, measurable goals that you want to achieve and when?
5. What marketing strategies will you put in place and what is their timeline?
6. What are the tasks you need to complete and when?
7. How much is all of this going to cost on a monthly basis, and what kind of revenue will you expect? How long will it take to break even and make a profit?
A business plan is a living, breathing document that will grow and change along with your business. When first starting a new business, determine if you have a financially viable idea.
At the beginning of each year, it helps you to plan out your goals and strategies. Of course, if you need to raise money, people will want to see a detailed plan.
You need to revisit your business plan regularly. Why? Market conditions change. Laws or regulations change. Technology changes your results too, and this should be reflected in your plan.
Your business plan serves as your blueprint for success. Write it and live it for your best results.
What If you have a great business idea but still wondering about how to create a viable business plan?
Register for Successful Coaching Business Set-Up In Systemized Steps. This course will not only help you make a plan of activities, but it will take you step by step from planning, designing, marketing and making money out of your business.
Successful Coaching Business Set-Up In Systemized Steps
One positive fact about a successful online business owner is that you must stretch and grow and learn. Within you is the motivating force of your temperament. It pushes you forward to recognize, try, fail, grow, succeed, repeat, rinse. How can you take advantage of this fact?
This motivating force, one law of nature, applies to all living things and those businesses we create. Businesses cannot begin, grow to a certain point and then remain so. The business would stagnate, and it needs to continue to thrive. Your business is your creation and reflects your state of mind and emotions. As the business owner or manager, you control the business prosperity through expansion.
Growth and development are necessary for the firm to survive. If your online business grows too fast, you easily become over-extended. A steady, controlled growth is an ideal. Otherwise, stagnation causes a company to fade or crash.
You may not fully understand the terms growth and expansion’. The obvious meaning of the words is to get bigger and broader. Growth, for example, can mean gaining knowledge or wisdom. Development can mean broadening the knowledge base or defining the values from which a company operates.
A small internet-based company does not have to grow into a huge company. Rather, as the owner of the online business, you grow by learning online skills, developing an app. employing new marketing strategies, and test what works and what does not.
You expand your viewpoint and welcome change to adapt to internet changes like in Google’s ranking data for your website. Growing, changing, and developing are vital to the survival of any online business.
What is the key to growth and expansion of Internet-based businesses? As the biz owner, you always and continuously invest in yourself, your values, and apply what you learn to your endeavors.
Stay on the cutting edge of technology,
Are you willing to accept and adapt to changes as they occur, even if you just made a recent change?
Internet businesses grow prosperous when the person who is driving that business invests in her knowledge and ability.
The key to the continued growth of an online business is investments that you make in yourself.
Invest in yourself.
What Does That Mean?
- Your business is a result of your knowledge.
- Your ability to manage a business ensures that it grows consistently.
- Invest eight percent of your time and income into improving yourself.
- Stay on top of new technologies, like automating your social media or content creations.
- Outsource your tasks like writing or technology needs to keep on top of your timelines and goals.
- Make a conscious effort to organize all tasks.
- Stay on top of technological changes.
- Spend one hour a day marketing.
- Spend one hour a day learning how to improve your skills, website, or outreach.
- Then apply what you have learned or tested, and imagine the free time you have when you get to automate as well as outsource your successful online business needs.
Want a mentor to guide you start your successful online business?
Register for our Successful Business Set-up in systemized steps course to learn and grow your online business step by step.
Successful Business Set-up in systemized steps