” Parent Coach, Life Coach, Family Coach…..people will call you. Because at some point in a person’s life, they find they are in need of guidance on a personal, business, family, or a spiritual level. You can help!”
Parents and professionals face difficult decisions every day around problem solving, managing time, dealing with emotions, or dealing with children’s discipline. This is where you, as a coach, come in. Coaches are trained to help people through specific strategies like asking questions.
Coaching through self-discovery allows a client to find their personal truth and internal answers. The process doesn’t rip off another’s learning experience. You would offer your services to help others move forward.”
[tweetshare tweet=”Coaching through self-discovery allows a client to find their personal truth and internal answers. The process doesn’t rip off another’s learning experience. You would offer your services to help others move forward.” username=”*o^KFS8%4g)$b0mBBZ5JennOLFVF7X$J:1:0″]
But, you don’t want to just give away your services. You want to learn how to make money offering coaching online because it is a huge industry that encourages every type of coaching to be successful online.
Types of Coaching
The type of coaching you can offer depends on your training, specialty, interests and niche. ACPI specifically offers you training as a parent coach, family coach, temperament coach, life coach for parents, or parent-family coaching dual certification. For example you could train to be a:
- Life coach – This type of coach focuses on their clients’ life decisions and self-fulfillment, which includes all aspects of their life: personal, professional, health and relationships.
- Personal coach – This can be a life/career coach, or personal coaching within an organization by a mentor or manager.
- Parenting coach – This highly trained and knowledgeable professional’s main role is to provide support and guidance to parents and caregivers in the challenges of raising healthy, happy and successful children.
- Family Coach – A coach for families could coach online groups, offer courses, or coach specific family members about temperaments, communication, managing arguments, restitution for misbehavior, and more.
- Executive coach – This type of coach helps top-level management improve their decision making and leadership abilities. An executive coach has considerable experience in their field.
- Business coach – Business coaches guide people in their professional lives. This type of coach helps business owners by supporting them, holding them accountable and encouraging their goals and happiness..
- Confidence coach – This type helps clients build their self-esteem and confidence, helping them learn what is holding them back.
There are many types of coaching you can pursue. The niche you choose depends on your training, your goals and your passion.