Every online business today should have a strong online presence. You then personalize your online marketing strategy. This will allow you to potentially reach out to more customers than you would with regular marketing methods. A solid online strategy will allow you to increase your business image, send more traffic to your site and promote customer awareness.
There are various marketing strategies that you should implement to achieve this. Use the following tips to help you plan a strategy that will give you results.
Develop a Marketing Message
You should work on creating methods that clearly project your marketing message. This needs to be done in such a way that your audience clearly knows what message you are sending. Work on understanding what your message is first, then practice writing it out so that it becomes super clear.
Who is Your Target Market?
This aspect is vital and should not be overlooked. Take the time to research who it is your products or services are targeting. It is not always the group that you first had in mind. Learn how they operate, how they think, their wants and desires. By doing this you will discover ways that you can easily market to them. Without this knowledge your marketing strategy will not be as successful as it could be.
Discovering Your Options
Any good business will know what their options are and how to put them into play. No matter how great your online marketing strategy is, it will eventually come to a standstill. By having options in place, you can simply move on to the next thing.
A good marketing strategy will offer consistency. This includes ensuring that your branding and any promotional materials are all consistent. This way your potential customers will know who is sending the message. Use the same image and logo across all of your social sites. Keep the branding in place on your website or blog. Eventually customers will associate this look with your business name.
Always Follow Up
As well as following up with your customers you need to follow up with your online marketing strategies. This way you can identify which methods were successful or not. You will then know what areas of your business need tweaking or changing completely, and what methods to keep in place.
If you take the time to include all of these points into your marketing strategy, you will have a well thought out plan in place. You will know how to communicate with your audience and you will know who it is you are targeting with your messages.
By having a good marketing strategy in place your business will prosper and grow. So take the time to put yours into place today.
To make money online as a parent-family coach or an ACPI Trainer, you need to market your business online. The following marketing tips and ideas will guide your marketing efforts.
- When you decide who you want to work with, keep narrowing down your ideal client to a specific niche or group. Don’t send a marketing message to a general group. Specifically target the demographic you want to work with.
Narrow it down like this example: Dads....of teens....preparing to graduate from high school....who need a Core Temperament Inventory.....to consider career choices.
2. Talk about your business everywhere. Network with prospective clients. Give speeches at conferences. Clearly articulate your value when talking about your business in a video presentation for online viewing.
3. Write about your business in blog posts, newsletters, magazines and newspapers. A case study presents your strengths in helping a client. You could also discuss group coaching and when and how you offer services. Sell value! Send out a press release when you add a new service or you are just starting your business.
4. Be active on social media. Participate by answering questions, providing helpful information and being authentic. Over the last three years and the changes made to social media offering, Facebook still remain primary. Facebook also bought Instagram, and placing an ad on both sites bring traffic to you and your web site.
5. Create a professional looking website. Include your services, testimonials and an about you page as well as the home page.
6. While I do not advocate free sessions, you will notice in reading blogs that it is a popular way to meet new possible clients. Give away a free coaching session and see which prospective clients go on to purchase a bigger package.
7. Build a strong client list. Keep in contact with them, asking for referrals and testimonials.
8. Send out a regular newsletter and update your blog regularly.
9. Comment on other blogs and social media channels with relevant information. These types of connections, formed through social media, are reciprocated when you support others and ask for the same.
10. Get interviewed by a well-known person in your niche. Promote your coaching services during the interview.
11. Create YouTube videos with helpful information. Include links to your coaching services.
12. Include a link to your website on everything, including your email signature.
Marketing is a necessity in any business for making money online. It is how clients will find you.
The Next Step
Making money online with your coaching business can be done in many ways. It’s about how you package yourself as an expert, the marketing plan you create to get the word out about your services and the different types of services and products you offer. Your next step is to decide on your market, plan out your marketing, determine how you are going to make money, and begin attracting clients.
" Parent Coach, Life Coach, Family Coach.....people will call you. Because at some point in a person’s life, they find they are in need of guidance on a personal, business, family, or a spiritual level. You can help!"
Parents and professionals face difficult decisions every day around problem solving, managing time, dealing with emotions, or dealing with children's discipline. This is where you, as a coach, come in. Coaches are trained to help people through specific strategies like asking questions.
Coaching breakthroughs in Negative Emotions
Coaching through self-discovery allows a client to find their personal truth and internal answers. The process doesn't rip off another's learning experience. You would offer your services to help others move forward."
[tweetshare tweet="Coaching through self-discovery allows a client to find their personal truth and internal answers. The process doesn't rip off another's learning experience. You would offer your services to help others move forward." username="*o^KFS8%4g)$b0mBBZ5JennOLFVF7X$J:1:0"]
But, you don’t want to just give away your services. You want to learn how to make money offering coaching online because it is a huge industry that encourages every type of coaching to be successful online.
Types of Coaching
The type of coaching you can offer depends on your training, specialty, interests and niche. ACPI specifically offers you training as a parent coach, family coach, temperament coach, life coach for parents, or parent-family coaching dual certification. For example you could train to be a:
- Life coach – This type of coach focuses on their clients’ life decisions and self-fulfillment, which includes all aspects of their life: personal, professional, health and relationships.
- Personal coach – This can be a life/career coach, or personal coaching within an organization by a mentor or manager.
- Parenting coach – This highly trained and knowledgeable professional’s main role is to provide support and guidance to parents and caregivers in the challenges of raising healthy, happy and successful children.
- Family Coach - A coach for families could coach online groups, offer courses, or coach specific family members about temperaments, communication, managing arguments, restitution for misbehavior, and more.
- Executive coach – This type of coach helps top-level management improve their decision making and leadership abilities. An executive coach has considerable experience in their field.
- Business coach - Business coaches guide people in their professional lives. This type of coach helps business owners by supporting them, holding them accountable and encouraging their goals and happiness..
- Confidence coach – This type helps clients build their self-esteem and confidence, helping them learn what is holding them back.
There are many types of coaching you can pursue. The niche you choose depends on your training, your goals and your passion.
Parenting coaches and family coaches follow up through sales funnels for coaching and emails to keep in touch with your readers and clients.
Put Your Sales on Autopilot With this Follow-Up Sequence Summary
Once you get subscribers to your list, you need to market to them through email to build a relationship with them. The following summarized steps provide the sales funnel for coaching sequence.
Fulfilling Your Promises - Send them the content and offers that your squeeze page promised.
Keep Your Messages Relevant - Everything you send your list subscribers should be relevant to your initial offer.
Content vs. Promotions - For the most part, offer helpful content with occasional promotions thrown in.
Listen to Your List - Listen to your subscribers in order to discover what kind of content and offers they want.
Further Freebies - Keep sending your subscribers free offers periodically.
How Much Is Too Much? - Monitor email marketing stats to determine the optimal broadcast frequency.
You can map these plans on paper or create a digital mindmap or an Excel sheet to plan your follow up and put all of your message in sequence first. To truly encourage sales, you need to stay in contact with your readers through your email manager by sending periodic emails with various related offers. You can do this at each stage of your sales funnel for coaching.
Email 1: This is going to be the first email that goes out after they confirm. It should give the reader access to your free webinar, so that can be a link to the replay, or that instructions to join you for the live event. You will likely also want to include a couple of reminder emails if they event is live.
Email 2: This is the replay email for a live event, or the first follow-up if the original was a replay. In this email, offer a few bullet points of what they learned, encouragement to watch the replay (if you can legitimately say it’s only available for the next XX days, even better), plus an offer to purchase the training program.
Email 3: A few days later, you’ll want to follow-up again. This time, consider including a case study of someone who used your training program. When combined with a great offer, reading about the results someone else achieved can be a powerful motivator.
Email 4: Use this follow-up message to remind readers that the replay is going away (if it is), and also to answer any objections. For example, you might list some FAQs or even questions you’ve received about your refund policy, who the program is for, or payment options. Remind them about the offer by having them follow a link to the sales funnel for coaching as a reminder for a sale, a giveaway, or a great blog article.
Email 5: This is your final reminder that the offer is going away soon. At this point, you may want to encourage the reader to email you with questions (if you have the systems in place to manage a lot of email, that is).
Email 6 and beyond: If your reader reaches this point without buying, then it may be that your product is just not right for her. From this point forward, you should continue to stay in contact by offering great information, case studies, tips and other interesting content, but also offer other products that might be of interest.
This kind of hand's off approach to email marketing is what will help you build a genuine sales funnel for coaching, product sales, or connecting with readers. Look for opportunities to use this system for other offers you make as you build your business.
What Is One-Time-Offer and How Does It Work?
A sales offer is made one time, and it expires as soon as the visitor leaves the website. While every squeeze page system is designed to grab an email address, your squeeze-page system could include a One-Time-Offer or OTO. They could appear on the Confirmation page or the Thank-You Page. The sales funnel or process goes like this:
- You sign up for the free ebook or video
- Then you're redirected to a thank you page which also has a one-time-offer.
- You will only see it once and the presentation looks like a great deal.
- Some marketers suggest that a sales offer is how you tell a new subscriber that you will sell them something from time to time.
Marketers could also provide several free bonuses to go along with the OTO. The only purpose for this page in your system is to add extra income to your original offer, which is proven to be successful. Once you receive the subscription or sale, your squeeze-page-system should re-route them to a thank you page, giving you an opportunity for an up sell. Since they have already followed your call to action by either subscribing or buying your product, you can add a few related graphics advertising your affiliate products or with links to your own products. Some include another OTO on this page, but that is your decision.
Why These Offers Work - They introduce urgency and scarcity.
The Mechanics of a One-Time Offer - Your offer can be used to convert prospects to customers immediately. This is a good way to further qualify them as serious buyers.
The Exit Pop-up - A window that pops up as a site visitor starts to leave the site, and it often gives another one-time-offer.
One-time-offers (OTOs) are good not only for opt-in pages but also for email messages.
Conclusion - The point of a one-time-offer isn't always to turn a profit. They can help you build a trusting relationship and qualify prospects.
[tweetshare tweet="As an online entrepreneur or a coach, you must value the importance of the best squeeze pages as an entry point into your sales funnel. " username="parent_coach"]
The Entrance to Your Sales Funnel is A Squeeze Page
Let's start with what a squeeze page actually is. Any search for an explanation of these critical marketing pages could easily confuse you since they are known by four different names:
- Squeeze page
- Capture page
- Lead capture page
- Opt-in page
Each of these pages serve a similar purpose. To simplify the functions of the squeeze page, its only purpose is to get website visitors to give you their name and email address. Through their desire to subscribe and through a double option process (email confirmation), you have received permission to market to them in return for a free gift.
The best squeeze pages are simple in format, but can be more active in content that converts a website visitor into an email registrants. Selling Your Freebie
Your squeeze page needs to 'sell' the freebie to visitors as if it were a paid product. Doing so demonstrates not only the value to the client, but also the emotional fanfare that you create around the topic.
The squeeze page should describe your free offer’s features and how these benefit your customers.
Social proof consists of comments, reviews and testimonials from others that have tried your product. See the following best squeeze pages example here: https://my.leadpages.net/marketplace/template/6113569959575552/preview/
Audio and video clips spice up a squeeze page and help to sell your free giveaway.
The call to action urges them to take action and sign up now. A call to action creates a sense of scarcity or "losing out" on a great deal. This could be a warning of "only 2 widgets available" or "Price increases to $__ in 3 days." Potential customers need a reason to buy or subscribe immediately. Without a strong, emotional call to action, potential customers will move on to another site. All buying decisions are emotional, and you need to have them sign up when they are interested and emotionally ready to do so.
The best squeeze pages are simple and clean. There's only one thing for the visitor to do on the site – sign up.
Your squeeze page should make bold claims about your offer but your offer needs to deliver.