Some negative emotions you act out are messages that you need to change some aspect within you. When you want to positively move forward, these emotions can stop you in your tracks if you’re not aware. Here is a list of the top five emotions to completely eliminate from your life if you want to be happier and be truly successful.
- No emotion as harmful as fear. almost every negative emotion rises out of fear. When you learn that fear is a completely unnecessary emotion these days, you can realistically look at why you have fears
- Jealousy is an emotion that serves no positive purpose. Usually, jealousy shows up when comparing your self or a situation to another person and their circumstances. One way to rid yourself of jealousy is to practice gratitude. Instead of being jealous of someone else, practice thankfulness for what you have.
- Hate is the worst of the negative emotions and is considered an extreme level of other negative emotions, such as envy or sadness.
- People who hate usually have deeper issues that could be recognized and dealt with. If this sounds like you, reach out for help. There is no shame in getting help if you feel you can’t control feelings; you will be emotionally healthier as a result.
- Revenge is another negative emotion. When you wish revenge on someone, it hurts you. The solution is to work on improving yourself. Eliminate any negative emotion and open that space to receive and provide more positive emotions to help you achieve your greatest successes.