ACPI Parent Coach Mastery
ACPI Parent Coach Training certifies you in what a New York Times article called the profession of parent coaching. Think of “life coach for parents” and you recognize the tremendous value of one parent supporting another.
“the newest self-help approach for over stretched parents which is catching on fast for several reasons: the cost is reasonable; it can be done over the telephone and parents’ movement away from counselors and doctors.”
- Parent coaching is an apt career choice if you want to help people and make a significant difference.
- A parent coach is a trained and certified professional who empower parents to to meet their goals, help families adapt, communicate, resolve conflict and find solutions to parenting issues or setting personal goals.
- Parent Coaching helps parents become clear on their parenting philosophy, goals, values, and their unique approach to nurturing their children.
- In parent coach training, the coaching involves refining your interpersonal skills like listening, reflecting, summarizing, asking powerful questions, goal setting, accountability, and modeling how to communicate and nourish connection.
Tell Me More
This Parent Coach Training Mastery is required by anyone seeking ACPI coaching certification because it trains you in coaching ethics, philosophy, skills and practice, as well as how to be present and engage with your clients. These coaching skills are the backbone of your business as well as the foundation for the other coaching certification courses, which apply these basics to the niche of your passion or purpose. You could enroll in the parent coach training first. Or you could enter any time during the calendar year to take family coaching, coaching special needs and behavioral issues or any specialty course and then take this course. Each niche coaching course is complete by itself and offers certification of completion, and also offers the certified coach designation when paired with Parenting Coach Training Mastery.
Parent Coach Training Mastery Outline
- You’ll walk away with inspiration to become a better person, to master coaching training skills, and step up your coaching character to the next level.
- You’ll understand and apply coaching training skills authentically as you discover your approach and discern the essential characteristics that make you most effective through engagement.
- You’ll complete this Course with practical, actionable steps you can implement immediately through peer coaching, your business, or in families.
“The organization of the coursework, the knowledge base of the instructors, and the professional presentation of the material for the Parent Coach Certification program by the Academy for Coaching Parents International surpassed all of my expectations and desires. I loved how I learned different ways to apply and integrate the information for my personal and spiritual growth as well as for being a confident, caring and knowledgeable parent coach. I highly recommend this program and the academy for anyone who wants to become an efficient parent coach, improve their parenting skills, or learn how to interact with children in more positive, supporting and loving ways.” - Sandra Couts
“I was extremely pleased with the quality of instruction I received at ACPI. All of the instructors had experience in the subject they were instructing and really knew how to present the material. I was also pleasantly surprised with the availability of the instructors and Carol Goode. Whenever I had a question or a comment they got back to me immediately. I feel very well prepared to coach parents and now know the resources out there where I can turn for more help. I would definitely recommend this program to any one wishing to get certified in parent coaching.” - Endye Hoffman
“This program is fabulous. Caron not only knows the information, but also truly lives it. Minette is dynamic and an excellent example of what marketing is supposed to be.” Betsy Sullivan
“ACPI’s Parent Coaching Course has been invaluable. Not only did teach me the skills needed to coach parents, it was also extremely helpful with increasing my parenting skills during a difficult time with my family. The insights gained from the instructors as well as, the supportive and wise classmates, made this unique experience very rewarding.” - Joan Neuville
About the ACPI Parent Coach Training Program
Essential aspects of coach training include
- Nurturing the core nature of human beings
- Understanding the normal child development as opposed to miscommunications or behavioral issues.
- Applying the art & science of core temperaments strengths.
- Applying coaching ethics, skills, and philosophy.
- Creating a targeted marketing program for entrepreneurial business
- Establishing yourself as an expert in specialty niches of unique interest to the parenting market.
- Helping today’s children thrive consciously and masterfully.
A coach’s depth experience at ACPI parent coach training results in the entrepreneur designing their coaching practice and services, perfecting their skills and expertise, establishing their niche, and achieving exceptional growth through the business and blueprint and marketing blueprints.