An Incredible Opportunity to
Inspire Parents and Influence Families
The Academy for Coaching Parents certification program which I completed in the fall 2011 had a HUGE impact on my parent coaching business. By selecting to focus on the special need’s niche, I was able get a clear focus on the business and marketing side. With Caron’s help, I gained a real detailed perspective of the dynamic of families of kids with special needs. Caron’s program, like the discipline of mindfulness, allows one to develop an inner awareness of the possibilities and potentials that we all have.Todd Corbin
Choices for ACPI Certified Coach-Consultant Training
How do I become a certified coach?
1. You choose…
- The single certification course in which you want to be certified.
- The business-marketing course to ensure your plan for success.
2. You pay for the course for your certifications in total or set up a payment plan through Paypal.com
3. You receive the Welcome Packet which presents the overview and access to your classes.
4. A course may have five classes or seventeen classes, and you learn by completing one online class per week, participate in weekly calls, and give your course trainer the homework for review to ensure you develop or have the skills you desire for this program.
What are the results of completing the courses?
Your successful completion of the training results in awarding to you the certificate in your coaching specialty. Depending on your courses, you will receive resources like Inventories, Ebooks, Values cards, and Parenting Guides.
WHO WE ARE
Dr. Tom Goode
Tom and Caron have been helping professionals since the late 1980s. Dr. Tom Goode is the co-founder of the International Breath Institute which focuses on Health, Happiness, and Wealth. He teaches global trainers the foundations of Full-Wave Breathing, the first, single important exercise at the basis of your energy and attitudes. Dr. Goode is the author of the acclaimed Breathe & Grow Rich book series and the Cosmic Waltz musical series for breathing, relaxation, and harmony within mind and body.
Dr. Caron Goode has moved from being special education teacher to a diagnostician and then received her doctoral degree in counseling and special education. Her post-doctoral work focused on women’s spirituality and wellness. She is the author of six print books with publishers and self-published 25 digital Ebooks on the topics of parenting, coaching, children, business, and marketing.