Use this checklist to ensure you do not miss any valuable steps in planning a successful business. Your niche research gives you a solid foundation, and your market can grow exponentially.
Choosing your niche is one of the most important decisions you ever make in your business. Remember to take plenty of time to conduct thorough niche research in this area. Here are some things to keep in mind:
The niche research I’ve chosen:
- Is interesting
- Is something I’m passionate about
- Is profitable
- Is evergreen (it has year-round interest)
- It has a sense of urgency with lots of customers looking for real solutions to their problems.
- What I want to achieve with this business.
- How much money I want to earn.
I’ve determined my marketing strategy, and I have to decide:
- Will I be targeting the global market?
- Will I be targeting the local market?
- Which countries have the most interest in the niche and related topics?
- What are the top problems people in this niche have?
- Which solutions are people seeking?
I also have prepared in this way:
- A list of related search suggestions to help me plan future content and possible ads
- A list of trending hot topics
- A list of existing tried-and-true products (solutions) that stand the test of time as well as rising/trendy products
- My list of keywords
- Information on pay-per-click ads to help me generate marketing and ad ideas.
- Details on how widespread the niche is with advertisers