ACPI General Policies
Please read these operating policies thoroughly. Your signature serves as the evidence that you have read, understand, and will abide by the policies.
- Academy for Coaching Parents International is a registered business and registered domain name. It is a
subsidiary of Inspired Living International LLC.
- Trademark: HeartWise® is the trademarked brand of parenting and coaching strategies offered through
ACPI. The brand demonstrates compassionate, caring strategies for coaching the whole person.
- Trademark: Core Temperament Essentials™ designates the training, certification, guidebooks,
inventories, assessments, reports and other educational coaching and training materials, herein referred to CTE
- Legal Agreement: ACPI Certified (TITLE) Coach is the designated brand for graduates of the Academy
for Coaching Parents. Examples: Certified Parenting Coach, Certified Parent-Family Coach, Certified Coach for
Special Needs and Behavioral Issues.
- You will be asked to sign a legal agreement that you have completed all coursework, reading, and
tuition requirements. Please request a copy if you would like to read it.
- Enrollment Policy: We have an open enrollment policy, meaning you step into a course as is scheduled
throughout the year. A calendar of courses is on the ACPI site and included in this document
- Admissions: Admission to ACPI is open to all persons’ ages 25 and over who have the motivation,
intellectual maturity and sense of responsibility to complete an educational program and mentor others. An
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not necessary. Seasoned parents and grandparents are
welcome. The real criterion for helping another is life experience, service, volunteer experiences, educational
experiences, and any experience with parents, kids, or families. Why? This demonstrates that you are
interpersonal, understand heart-based service, and you get things done!
- Payment Policies: All payments or payment plans are instituted upon enrollment. ACPI accepts credit
cards, PayPal,.com, wire transfers, money orders, and direct deposits. All tuition is payable in US dollars to
Inspired Living International LLC, of which the Academy for Coaching Parents is a subsidiary. Enrollment
deposits and tuition are nonrefundable.
- Additional Expenses: You may incur additional expenses for course books, assessments, MP3s,
depending upon the courses you take.
- Financial Aid: ACPI does not participate in any government-assisted loan or financial aid programs. You
can establish a line of credit through Bill ME Later payments options on PayPal.com. To learn how
- Course Work: ACPI reserves the right to withdraw students from coursework if tuition payments are not
up-to-date. Students have twelve months from the time of enrollment in which to complete all coursework and
all certification requirements. Contact Dr. Goode to arrange an extension beyond the customary twelve-month
- Access: Students who have Comcast, Yahoo, or Hotmail account may have difficulty receiving
attachments. We suggest getting a Google email account, even if for the duration of the course.