Your first session with your client requires setting the standard and the tone for all the sessions. Why does the first impression become important for all future sessions? Your customer’s trust, comfort level, inspiration, enthusiasm, and motivation will indicate the comfort level in confiding and engaging in the conversation with you.
Premium Content Requires Registration
- 4 Thinking Errors Defiant Children Use July 5, 2019
- Entrepreneur — Time Versus Energy Flow July 3, 2019
- Being Stubborn July 3, 2019
- Premium: How to Market Your Coaching or Consulting Practice June 22, 2019
- Ten Ways to Identify Your Hypothetical Client June 13, 2019