Your first session with your client requires setting the standard and the tone for all the sessions. Why does the first impression become important for all future sessions? Your customer’s trust, comfort level, inspiration, enthusiasm, and motivation will indicate the comfort level in confiding and engaging in the conversation with you.
Premium Content Requires Registration
- Ten Ways to Identify Your Hypothetical Client June 13, 2019
- Example of Ideal Client Description June 10, 2019
- 9 Parent Tips to Teach Children to Manage Stress October 20, 2018
- Groundwork: Coaching Families with Special Needs-Guest Post October 20, 2018
- Key to Financially Successful Parent Coaches October 19, 2018