Parent Coaches or Family Coaches who build a sales funnel for coaching businesses should include these three important pages.
[tweetshare tweet="Parent Coaches or Family Coaches who build a sales funnel should include these three important pages. " username="parent_coach"]
Every Funnel Must Have These 3 Pages & Content
If you are confused about how exactly sales funnels work, you’re not alone. This fact is the number one reason small business owners say they can’t get their funnels set up—they simply don’t know what to include where.
Here’s the easy answer: At the very least, your sales funnel for coaching needs three pages
A. Optin Sales Page
This Page for opting into your email list comes first. You might call it a landing page, a squeeze page, or a free opt-in page, or a squeeze page. The sales page serves one purpose—to get the reader to take action. That action to buy a product or offer up their email address in exchange for a free gift, this is the gateway into your sales funnel coaching. Everything that follows depends on this page, so you want to be sure you:
- Include a clear call to action—“Buy Now” or “Click here" to download this report for free”
- Eliminate distractions—that means no links to other websites or even a navigation bar
- Address the readers’ pain points and how your offer provides the solution
B. Confirmation Page
Here’s where you ask the reader to confirm their intent. For a sales funnel, this confirmation page might actually be your checkout page. It’s where they enter their payment details. For a free offer, it’s simply the page your email management system directs them to next. It’s a holding page, if you will, while you wait for them to confirm their email address.
If you’re setting up a free funnel, this page has great power—and you don’t want to waste it!
Here is where you can offer an upsell or a new upload
- Remind people to follow you on social media
- Give them a glance at your other products and services
- Offer a digital product for sales
Remember that they will only see this page once, so don’t put anything here that they will need to refer back to. Instead, use the thank you page is that task.
C. Thank You Page
This Thank You page is where a site visitor actually collect their downloadable item, or get information about how your product will be delivered.
Like the confirmation page, this is valuable real estate, so you want to be sure you use it wisely. In addition to the downloadable item your customer just purchased (or opted in for) you also want to showcase your other offers—especially those at a slightly higher price point.
Here’s why: the person looking at this page is a hot prospect, and she has entered your sales funnel for coaching. He or she is in a buying mood. You want to be sure to take advantage of that by putting your most relevant offers on this page. To encourage buying, consider including:
A limited time offer—scarcity sells, so if you can legitimately limit sales to a few hours/days or number of units, then this is the place to do so.
A “no brainer” coupon offer—an insider’s only deal can be a powerful motivator, especially if it’s a fantastic price.
Extra bonuses—give them access to additional products/services if they buy through your link on that page. These should be bonuses that aren’t advertised on the public sales page for that product. Again—insider’s deals are motivating!
Putting together a sales funnel isn’t complicated—or at least it doesn’t have to be. As your business grows and you have more products to offer, you can expand your funnel to include more upsells and downsells, but for now, this simple setup is really all you need.
As a savvy certified parent coach, you need more marketing strategies to boost your coaching business. The Business Training provides the basics, all of which are your first touchpoints for your clients:
- Website? Check
- Great sales copy? Check.
- A variety of available products? Check.
You have the basics of a coaching business, but what do you do next to drive traffic and insure clients?. Marketing strategies enhance your success. Maybe you don’t know where to begin, or perhaps you’re afraid of putting yourself out there, or maybe consistency is your biggest problem. Listen to woman who thought she could do tasks more consistently, but life just keeps happening. Sound like you too?
Whatever the case, if you want to grow your engagement and successful business, you must master marketing. Start with these proven strategies, and you’ll be well on your way to coaching stardom.
Nail Your Brand
DOWNLOAD THIS FREE EBOOK NOW
Here’s the single most important part of any marketing plan for a coaching business—and one of the most difficult to pin down. Branding more than just a logo and the colors on your site. It’s not about your font choices or your “voice.” But it IS about all of those things and more.
Branding a coaching business encompasses everything from who you are to who is your ideal client. A reliable brand will instantly identify you no matter where you are. The way you write and speak and the language you use will resonate only with your ideal client. Your personal style will shine through, and make it impossible for anyone to mistake your content, graphics, ads and other materials for anyone else's.[emaillocker id="34169"] Download This Ebook[/emaillocker]
Host Free Webinars
Before a potential client becomes a paying customer, they must
- Know who you are
- Like what you do or offer
- Trust your authenticity and genuineness.
Solid branding, helps establish credibility, but one of the fastest methods is creating and hosting free webinars.
- Your ability to build rapport.
- Your presentation skills as the capacity to communicate clearly.
- Your ability to provide and discuss actionable steps with genuinely interesting content.
Attendees will know in just a short time that you do know what you're talking about, and they'll want to learn more from you. Not only that, but live webinars give you the opportunity to show off your personality, but be very deliberate in telling potential clients how you can help them
DOWNLOAD FREE CHECKLIST NOW
[emaillocker id="34169"]Download This Ebook[/emaillocker]
Make Good Use of Paid Traffic:
How will you entice people to register for your event, coaching business webinar, or blog article? Through your website and newsletter, of course, but those are people who already know you.
If you're looking to grow your reach, then it's time to break into paid advertising.
Facebook is one of the easiest and most cost effective advertising networks. Not only does it have incredible reach (nearly everyone has a Facebook account) but it also allows you to narrowly target your market so that you can reach your perfect customer.
When you create and post a Facebook ad, you have the option of also advertising on Instagram. One ad and two positions on social media. Add a retargeting component, and you'll find that paid traffic is quite cost effective.
You don’t have to have a degree in marketing to make it as a coach, but you do have to take steps to get in front of your audience. Start with the basics, and build from there, and soon your coaching practice will grow and thrive.
Do you have an online business plan or are you flying by the seat of your pants? A yearly planning document that reflects your values and goals is the most useful tool in your business arsenal.
Your mission statement and your business objectives provide a road map that keeps your successful business moving in the right direction. However, the map is not enough. You also need a compass to stay the course and realize you are on track. Your values and vision comprise the compass.
A statement of values is a set of principles that guide the way you operate your business. For example, whenever you have an important decision to make, like setting a price for your services or for a product you sell, you would review your decision according to your values. The values and decision are congruent, not at odds. This process means you won't question your decisions or wonder if you are doing the right thing. You operate your business from a core of integrity.
A vision statement is a precise set of words that tells people what your successful online business does and how you do it. The vision defines what you hope to achieve.
The planning I suggest is a simple blueprint for how you intend to establish or grow your business. Use your business
plan to map out your goals, action plans, and financials while significantly increasing your chances for success.
Business Planning Benefits
1. A yearly business plan organizes you to take stock of your progress, examine what is working, and coordinate goals and actions for the upcoming year. Almost all of the very successful business owners will tell you that they create business goals and action plans on a regular basis like each month.
architecture concept. architecture design and model my own
2. A business plan reflects your most profitable path.
3. A plan shows you where are making mistakes or losing profits.
Planning a business includes these sections:
1. Description of your business model
2. Who are your customers, the target market?
3. What do you offer? How is different from others who offer the same thing?
4. What are your specific, measurable goals that you want to achieve and when?
5. What marketing strategies will you put in place and what is their timeline?
6. What are the tasks you need to complete and when?
7. How much is all of this going to cost on a monthly basis, and what kind of revenue will you expect? How long will it take to break even and make a profit?
A business plan is a living, breathing document that will grow and change along with your business. When first starting a new business, determine if you have a financially viable idea.
At the beginning of each year, it helps you to plan out your goals and strategies. Of course, if you need to raise money, people will want to see a detailed plan.
You need to revisit your business plan regularly. Why? Market conditions change. Laws or regulations change. Technology changes your results too, and this should be reflected in your plan.
Your business plan serves as your blueprint for success. Write it and live it for your best results.
What If you have a great business idea but still wondering about how to create a viable business plan?
Register for Successful Coaching Business Set-Up In Systemized Steps. This course will not only help you make a plan of activities, but it will take you step by step from planning, designing, marketing and making money out of your business.
Successful Coaching Business Set-Up In Systemized Steps
You are a savvy coach who wants to earn more and have premium clients who honor what you do and want to be part of your tribe.
I find that people believe the following money myths, mostly on an unconscious level, yet the unconscious can run our daily lives. Coaches are savvy on self-awareness, so take these money myths to heart.
It’s troublesome to form sound financial ideas once you've supported false beliefs over time. Wow, they do become burned into our brains. Change limiting beliefs and you’ll strengthen your foundation for making sound monetary choices.
- Money equates with being happy. Actually, a study done at Princeton University showed there is a correlation between financial gain and happiness, to a point. Happiness and emotional well-being improve with a rise in pay, up to $75,000. On the far side that, however, any increase failed to offer further benefits or enhancements.Other analysis shows that the amount of respect and social influence someone receives is the most valued asset. Of course, Money has some influence on these two things
- A disproportionate number of very successful individuals come from poor backgrounds. It’s staggering what number of extremely successful individuals never finished high school because adversity can build resilience. Average individuals tend to be predictive of average results. If a person learns from their experiences, their resilience seems to naturally carry them forward. Move beyond average.
- There will be enough time later to retire, save money, or pay for the kids' college education. This is a money myth because conditions don't always get better, as this last economic crunch proves. However now is always a great time for saving.
- Additional education means more cash. There is a difference in lifetime earnings between those with high school educations and those with college degrees. However, skill sets vary for earning income when the economic cycle fluctuates. In some fields, those with graduate degrees really earn less.
- Budgeting is the best plan to tighten your belt. A home budget could be a nice plan, however, is there room in that budget for a larger purchase or an emergency item?
Do any of those money myths limit you in any way?
Being real and recognizing and eliminating false beliefs is powerful in opening your mind to new possibilities. Continue learning and your monetary experience can still grow.
Do you want to earn what you are worth? Looking to start a business??
Have a look at our course Successful Coaching Business Set-Up In Systemized Steps and learn a step by step strategy from starting a business to making money out of it.